Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All good things must come to an end...

Its been a long two weeks of production for the final presentation of my project.  All the process forged into the model, then the drawings is complete and now the semester is over for this studio after the final critique last night.  I feel that I had many break throughs in my process work, but the summation of the process of my final design did not compliment the full potential my project could have had.  My 'rational' thinking held me back, I think, in project that could have been more than just a building.  My 'eureka moment'  hit me just a little too late, although the critiques I received helped in my understanding.  This was by far the most I've ever learned in a studio and I appreciate the patience Luis had for my constant reverting to rational thinking most of the time.  Here's my final presentation layout and some model pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment